the ponsonby central mural competition
Anyone can enter! We welcome designs from individuals or groups. All we ask is that your design meets the following criteria:
1. It should reference Ponsonby, or have a Ponsonby "flavour".
2. It should fit on our purpose built plywood mural wall H3.6m x W4.8m.
3. It has some sort of an interactive social media aspect to it.
Entries will be posted to our website and Facebook page. Six finalists will be chosen by the Ponsonby Central creative team & the winner will be voted for by the public on the Ponsonby Central Facebook page @ponsonbycentral.
COMPETITION SOCIAL MEDIA TAGS
#pcmural #ponsonbycentral #iloveponsonby
Entry deadline: 5pm Monday 12th October, 2015
Winner announced: Wednesday 15th October, 2015.
New Mural Painted: Thurs 16th - Sun 19th October 2015.
Materials covered to the sum of $500.
and $1000 CASH!
(Cash prize and materials thanks to the Ponsonby Business Association)
how to enter
2. or drop a hard copy into our offices at 4 Brown Street ( hours 8 am - 3.00pm)
3. or Post your entry to the address below:
PC Mural Competition,
4 Brown St Ponsonby,
Don't forget to include your name, address and phone number and any social media tags you are associated with!
Terms and conditions
2. Ponsonby Central reserves the right to use one of any of the design images submitted to promote the competition through our social media.
3. The Ponsonby Central creative team will chose the six finalists and their decision is final.
4. The winner of the competition will be voted for by the public on Ponsonby Central's Facebook Page. Ponsonby Central reserves the right to mediate this voting process should they need to.
5. The winner of the competition must be available to execute the artwork on the dates specified Between 16 - 18th October 2015.
5. Ponsonby Central reserves the right to remove the mural earlier than 4 months if required.
6. Ponsonby Central is not responsible for any claims of copyright infringement made about the mural artwork. The artist is responsible for the copyright of the work.
7. Whilst due care will be taken with security Ponsonby Central can take no responsibility for damage or defacing of the artwork as it is in a public place.
8. The finished work will be coated in an anti-graffiti surface which is intended to protect it from graffiti. Ponsonby Central cannot be held responsible for any defacing of the work that resists this coating.